At Mikel Harps, we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to keep your privacy and data secure. and we will never sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. Mikel Harps itself does not see or store your credit card information. What types of information we collect, what we do with it, and the choices you can make, please read on.
Who are we?
Mikel Harps is subsidiary company of Mikel Celtic Instruments
Address: Defence Road Hakim town, Fateh Garh, Sialkot, 51310, Pakistan.
Who can access your data?
Officially assigned members of our team are given access to information you provide to us. For instance, only management and website administrator can access your data.
What type of data can be collected?
- Your Order information like what was purchased, date of purchase and where to send the product.
- The Customer information like your name, email address, billing and shipping information (but not credit card details).
How can we use your data?
- Setting-up an account (optional)
- Completing an order on our website
- Sending you information about your account and order status
- Sending you promotional offers (optional)
- Sending you newsletters (optional)
- Responding to your requests, including refunds, customer service inquiries and refunds
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Complying with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
How can the data be collected?
- Submitted contact form inquiries
- Request information from us by email or telephone
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- When you purchase something online
- When you create an account
Who we share your information?
- Payment gateway partners
- Postal, courier and shipping providers
Changes to this policy
This policy is an authentic document and we have the right to make changes at our end without notice. We encourage you to review this policy continuously to stay updated. If there is any material change in the type of information we collect, we will get your permission before we try to do so. We will not make any changes to this policy that allow us to share personal information with third-parties without first getting your permission.