At Mikel Harps, we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to keep your privacy and data secure. We will never sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. Mikel Harps itself does not see or store your credit card information. To learn what types of information we collect, what we do with it, and the choices you can make, please read on.
Who are we?
Mikel Harps is subsidiary company of Mikel Celtic Instruments
Address: Defence Road Hakim town, Fateh Garh, Sialkot, 51310, Pakistan.
Who can access your data?
Officially assigned members of our team are given access to information you provide to us. For instance, only management and website administrator can access your data.
What type of data can be collected?
- Your Order information, including what was purchased, date of purchase and and delivery address.
- The Customer information like your name, email address, billing and shipping information (but not credit card details).
How can we use your data?
- Setting-up an account (optional)
- Completing an order on our website
- Sending you information about your account and order status
- Sending you promotional offers (optional)
- Sending you newsletters (optional)
- Responding to your requests, including refunds, customer service inquiries
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Complying with legal obligations, such as calculating taxes
How can the data be collected?
- Submitted contact form inquiries
- Request information from us by email or telephone
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- When you purchase something online
- When you create an account
With whom do we share your information?
- Payment gateway partners
- Postal, courier and shipping providers
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy without notice. We request you to review this policy frequently to stay updated. If any material change in the type of information we collect becomes necessary, we will obtain your permission before we try to do so. We will not make any changes to this policy that allow us to share personal information with third- parties without first getting your permission.